Membership & Accounts
1. What is OneOpinion?
OneOpinion conducts surveys on behalf of leading market research companies. Our members sign up to enjoy the benefits of taking surveys and earning points to trade in for amazing Rewards. Our surveys are a fun way to learn about new products and services and to help influence their development. By joining our panel, you become a member of the leading online community of consumers worldwide and participate in research studies from top companies from around the world - all while earning great Rewards, like gift cards from VISA.
2. How can I join OneOpinion?
It's easy! Simply follow the steps below:
- Fill out the Registration Form.
- Once registered, you will receive a registration confirmation email. Follow the instructions in your email to ensure your registration is confirmed.
- Once your registration has been confirmed, you may begin taking surveys and earning Rewards.
3. Can I register more than once?
Unfortunately, you cannot create more than one account with us because we cannot allow individuals to respond to any of our surveys more than once. But never fear! There are plenty of surveys available, so you can stack up your earnings with one account!
4. How does it work?
Invitations to take surveys will be emailed directly to you. You can also log into our website to participate in surveys at your convenience! You will earn points for every completed survey. Once you accrue 25,000 points in your account, you can trade those in for Rewards. This is the minimum amount you need to earn before you can redeem. Once you redeem your points, you can start earning more points for your next Reward!
5. Will it cost me anything to join OneOpinion?
No way – it’s 100% free to join OneOpinion!
6. How old do I have to be to join OneOpinion?
You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to join the OneOpinion panel. If you are thirteen, but less than eighteen (18) years of age, you must get parental consent.
7. Can I join if I live outside of the United States?
Currently, only people living in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands and Australia are able to join the OneOpinion panel.
8. Can other people in my household join?
Absolutely. Each household member must have their individual OneOpinion account. Please have each person fill out our Registration Form.
9. I have a problem with my account activation link, what do I do?
There is a "Resend Confirmation Email" link on the sign-in page. Please use that to resend your confirmation email. If you have any further issues, please contact Member Care.
10. Why can't I login to my account?
11. How can I update my personal information?
Please, log into your OneOpinion account. In the "My Profile" section of the Member Center, you can update some of your information. Once you have made the necessary update, click the green "Update" button to save the change. If you need help updating any of your personal information, please contact Member Care through the Member Center.
12. What can I do if I forget my password?
If you forgot your password, please click here to reset your password. An email will be sent to you with a link allowing you to create a new password for your account.
13. Is there a number I can call to contact OneOpinion?
We can be reached any time at (800) 651-8794.
1. Why are surveys conducted?
Surveys are conducted for businesses, governments and other organizations that are interested in the views and attitudes of the people who use their products and services. The more they know about what customers think and like, the easier it is for them to provide products and services that customers want. Our surveys let you voice your opinion.
2. Why can’t I access surveys?
We are sorry that you are having issues accessing surveys. Please check the following settings on your PC or Mac:
- Ensure that cookies are enabled
- Ensure that ISP settings are not blocking surveys
- Remove Adware and Spyware from your system
- Ensure that your browser does not block access to our site
- Ensure that your anti-virus settings accept our site
- Ensure that your firewall accepts our site
3. Why didn’t I qualify for a survey?
You may not qualify for a survey for many different reasons. Sometimes you will be disqualified based on age. Other times, based on physical location. Other times still, based on shopping habits, etc. It all depends what info the client is looking for at the time. There are also times where you will be automatically disqualified because the client already has the number of survey responses they need.
4. Why is the survey closed?
Most of our surveys are open for a predetermined amount of time, and we always try to find suitable surveys for you. However, some surveys are more popular than others and close quickly. We always try to limit the number of members we invite so that the members we do invite have a fair chance of answering the survey. We cannot always predict how popular a survey may be, and sometimes surveys may close quickly.
5. How many surveys can I take per day?
The amount of surveys you can participate in varies each day. Based on the information you provide to us and the needs of our clients, we do our best to match you with the surveys we have open at any given time. If we are unable to find a survey that is a good match for you, we may provide you a message that asks you to try back for new surveys the next day. The good news is that we have new surveys opening each day, so keep trying!
6. I have not received survey invites, what do I do?
Our survey invites may not be making it into your Inbox. Your email provider may be flagging our emails as SPAM and moving them to your junk folder. To ensure that you receive our survey invitation emails, please add email@example.com to your list of trusted senders, address book or contact list.
7. If I stop participating in surveys, will I lose the Points in my account?
If there is no activity in your account for 90 days, your account will be set to inactive status. If there is still no activity for 180 days, your account will be removed and you will forfeit any remaining points in your account. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more information.
8. Why does the survey length and reward sometimes display as "varies"?
We are very excited to introduce a new, unique partnership which will provide you with many new survey opportunities!
Here is how it works:
- You will be directed to our partner’s site where you may be asked a series of profile questions
- Our partner will select the best survey for you from their vast library, based on your responses
- You will be returned to OneOpinion once you have completed the survey.
- The partner will share the details of the survey so that we can immediately credit your account with the appropriate reward!
Since we do not know which survey will be presented to you, we cannot let you know in advance what the reward will be. But, rest assured that you will continue to be rewarded fairly for your time!
1. What kind of information do I need to provide?
We collect information during the registration process including, without limitation to, first and last name, residential address, email address, date of birth, etc. You can update your profile by accessing your OneOpinion account. Other information collected from you once you are a member may include information on your health, your hobbies and interests, product ownership, lifestyle choices and political opinions.
2. Why do you need my personal information?
We want to optimize your chances in earning more points by finding the surveys available that relate to your interests and profile. Please note that any information you provide is strictly used for OneOpinion research purposes only and will not be shared with anyone.
3. How is my personal information protected?
Primarily, we will contact you by email. However, on occasion, we may contact you by other means (SMS / Phone, etc.), but only if you consent. You can clearly identify any communication from us because it is clearly labeled coming from OneOpinion. Our surveys are for genuine research purposes, and your answers will never be used to try to sell you something later.
Points and Rewards
1. What are Points?
Points are OneOpinion’s virtual currency. Once you have earned 25,000 points, you can redeem those points for Rewards, like gift cards from VISA!
2. Do you offer Virtual Rewards that I can receive by email?
Yes, you can redeem your Points and not have to wait for your gift card in the mail! Simply complete and pass our extra verification process once you have a minimum of 25,000 points, and you will be able to redeem your points for Virtual Gift Cards!
3. What is the extra verification?
OneOpinion uses Experian, an industry-leading verification service, that will ask you a few personal security questions. Your responses are 100% confidential and will not be used for any other purposes. OneOpinion has no access, at any time, to your information. This important security procedure is to assure that YOU and ONLY YOU will receive electronic rewards, not a fraudster or computer robot.
4. How are the virtual rewards different?
Rather than waiting for your physical gift card Rewards to be delivered, a gift code is emailed to you. You can use your gift codes for most online purchases.
5. How do I pass the virtual gift card verification?
To qualify, you'll first need to make sure that the address we have for you is accurate and up to date. Then you just need to answer honestly and accurately all of the questions that Experian requires. Your responses are 100% confidential and will not be used for any other purposes. OneOpinion has no access, at any time, to your information. This important security procedure is to assure that YOU and ONLY YOU will receive electronic rewards, not a fraudster or computer robot.
6. What type of Rewards can I earn from taking surveys?
Each time you complete a survey, you earn points associated with that survey. Once you have earned 25,000 Points in your account, you can redeem them for Rewards, such as a gift cards. You can use your gift cards anywhere major debit cards are accepted.
7. I just finished a survey. Why are my Points not showing up in my account?
Please contact Member Care through your Member Center so we can investigate your issue immediately.
8. How do I check my account balance?
You can view your account balance anytime by logging into your OneOpinion account and looking at the "Summary of Points" area. By clicking on the "Go To Rewards Center" button, you can see a summary of all the surveys you have completed, by date and survey name, the points that you earned with each survey and you can see how many points you have available to redeem and what Rewards are available to be redeemed.
9. Can I accumulate as many Points as I want?
Yes. You can accrue as many Points as you wish until you decide to redeem them. Once you have accrued 25,000 Points in your account, simply click on the "Go To Rewards Center" button in your "Summary of Points" to review your available Rewards.
10. What is the minimum amount of Points I need in my account to redeem for Rewards?
You must have at least 25,000 Points in your account to redeem them in for rewards. Each time you redeem Points, you can start earning more points for your next Reward!
11. How do I redeem in my Points for my Rewards?
To redeem your Points in for Rewards, first to log into your OneOpinion account. Go to the "Summary of Points" section, click on the "Go To Rewards Center" button, pick your reward, then follow the required steps. Please make sure you have at least 25,000 Points in your account and have confirmed your mailing address before redeeming.
1. What is 2-Step Verification?
Two-Step Verification adds an additional layer of security designed to prevent someone from accessing your account, even if they have your password. By requiring you to enter a temporary security code each time you update your email address or password or redeem for Rewards, this additional security step ensures that you and only you are accessing your account and receiving your Rewards.
You can choose to have your security codes sent to your mobile phone via SMS text or a almost any phone number via a phone call. Each security code is used only once, so you don’t need to remember it like a password.
2. Why do I need 2-Step Verification?
2-Step Verification secures your account and protects your Rewards! Even if someone guesses your OneOpinion password, they still need a security code to redeem your points or make account changes.
3. When will 2-Step Verification be used?
- When you update your email address
- When you update your password
- When you redeem your points for Rewards
4. How do I set up 2-Step Verification on my account?
Setting up 2-Step Verification is easy! First, click on "Settings" for 2-Step Verification under "My Profile" on your Member Center.
Next, choose how you would like to receive security codes. You’ll be prompted to enter a temporary security code when you change your email address or password or redeem your points.
5. Can I turn 2-Step Verification off or opt out of using it?
You may "skip" setting up 2-Step verification on your account; however, you will not be able to update your email address, change your password or redeem for a Reward unless you have 2-Step verification enabled.
6. What do I do if I have trouble setting up 2-Step Verification?
Don’t worry! Our Member Care team is available to assist you with setup. Click here for help.
7. What if I don't own a mobile phone?
If you don’t have a mobile phone, security codes may be sent to you through an automated phone call. During 2-Step Verification setup, be sure to choose ‘Phone Call’ as how you would like to receive security codes.
8. How do I get a security code?
You’ll be prompted to enter a temporary security code when you change your email address or password or redeem your points. Security codes are sent via Authy App, SMS text message or automated phone call – you choose how you want to receive your codes. Your carrier's standard messaging and data rates may apply.
9. What do I do when I get a security code?
Enter the security code where prompted on the OneOpinion website.
10. If the security code doesn't work, what should I do?
If you're receiving the code by phone call, make sure you are near that phone. We can only send text messages to a mobile phone.
If you chose SMS text or phone call to receive security codes, make sure you're using the code that's in the message itself, not the incoming number from the sender. If this doesn't work, simply click "Re-send code" on the page where you are trying to enter the code.
11. My phone number has changed. How do I update my 2-Step Verification settings?
Changing your settings is easy! Click on "Settings" for 2-Step Verification under "My Profile" on your Member Center.
Next, choose how you would like to receive security codes, and follow the instructions to complete the settings update.